EzyCap - The strong and versatile alternative for stop ends.
Capping of internal balustrades, window openings and internal partition wall ends are all made easy using EzyCap®.
Save time on site with this durable solution that simply slides onto the end of the plasterboard to cap the wall end and doesn’t require preparation to paint in with the rest of the wall, significantly reducing time and effort during installation and presenting a crisp finished wall end.
EzyCap is the quick and economic option for stop ends and prevents damage from wear and tear in high traffic areas.
- Various profiles, including a a one-piece wall end cap with preformed shadowline detail.
- Saves time on site with a simple slip-fit installation.
- Reduces compound usage for wall ends.
- Available in custom widths and lengths.
- More durable solution than timber and perfect for high traffic areas.
- Pre-finished with no extra preparation required for painting.
- Australian made from BlueScope Steel.
EzyCap Profile Options
*Patent pending for EzyCap Shadowline End Cap
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1300 399 526