- Follow us
The flush finish door jamb system.
EzyJamb® Classic Adjust - EZC is a split type door jamb system that creates inconspicuous clean lines, for a trimless door to complete the contemporary look of modern architectural spaces. The two-piece jamb is adjustable to allow for various wall thicknesses, ensuring a smooth finish along the wall face.
EzyJamb Classic Adjust - EZC
- Wraps the plasterboard during framing to conceal fixings and incorporate the door into the wall face.
- Adjustable width to match the thickness of the wall for a secure fit.
- Made from the renowned BlueScope Steel
- Simple to install and meets the finished surfaces standard AS/NZS 2311:2009 to ensure they can be painted immediately.
- Complemented by RocYork Hinges that are designed and tested to withstand heavy traffic flow.
- Available in standard 2040mm & 2340mm, full height or custom heights and widths.
Call the EZ Concept Team on 1300 399 526